Learn how to Assemble PC
Building a computer is fun, affordable, and empowering. It's fun being able to choose all of the parts that will go into your machine, it's cheaper than buying a PC from a manufacturer like Dell or HP, and it's just so darn cool to DIY!
This course is for anyone that has ever wanted to build their own computer.
What will you learn
- Figure out your computer's main purpose
- Determine which parts you need to buy
- Compare features and benefits of different makes and models of parts
- Buy your computer parts from the most reliable sources
- Put together all of the parts that make up your PC
- Install a Windows operating system
- Install anti-virus software
- Test your built computer is running at optimal temperatures
- Troubleshoot your build in case something didn't go right on the first try
- 80 Lectures